Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: What is this?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 08:59 PM

sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of

sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyC2639 View Post
This will probably be easy for most of you but I can't find this part and don't know the name. It is some sort of shield/guard made out of rubber/plastic. It's on the undercarriage of a 99 4runner right under the driver's seat. What is it called and is it necessary? The vehicle is not driven off road.
I have collected 3x of them in mint condition, in fact I consider myself an expert in this one part.

COVER, TRANSMISSION UNDER 5149535010 I love them.

If your in the rust belt they are key to keeping the fuel filter from becoming a barnacle encrusted nightmare. some may laugh at this entire theory but to me this one part makes life worth living.
sleepydad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote