Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 10:54 AM

GhostRiderPatriot is on a distinguished road

GhostRiderPatriot is on a distinguished road
Basic spring and shock replacement suggestions

I have 1999 limited 2wd and I知 about to replace all 4 shocks and want to knock out the rear springs while I知 at it. I don稚 have specific measurements but there is most definitely some rear sag. Timmy the Tool Mans video shows a replacement with the OEM 48231-35210
(1999-2000 Toyota 4Runner Coil Spring 48231-35210 | Camelback Toyota Parts) which would cost me about $200 for the pair and would definitely restore my ride to factory rear height. Advance auto sells this as the 1999 set but I知 unsure if they値l specifically set the 1999 back to factory height given that this model year has taller springs. Advance auto is about half the price )https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/...041/21880947-P)

What would y誕ll do?
GhostRiderPatriot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote