View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 04:27 PM

BlueRidge77 will become famous soon enough

BlueRidge77 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_mo View Post
Thanks for the reference. Jetboy always knows his stuff. Now, I only know enough about this system to be dangerous… If the system is open all the time, then what purpose do the valves on the controller serve when performing lift installs? Or is that essentially just combining a “recal” of the system at the same time of lift install?

Here’s why I’m asking. I’m installing my Dobinsons lift on Thursday (finally…) and I want it to be as loose as possible to see if I can get it in without actually disconnecting the sway bars. Many seem to accomplish this… I don’t want to open the valve bolts because my driveway is not level and I don’t want to open them there. Thanks.
2016 MGM TEP w/KDSS - P285/70-17 Toyo Open Country AT3 on Stock Trail wheels, no spacers - Dobinsons IMS Lift 2.75”/2” (302/505 Springs) - Freedom Off-road UCAs - TRDP Grill - Redarc Trailer Brake Controller - SumoSprings Helper Spring Bumpstops (black)
BlueRidge77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote