Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 08:59 AM

Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all

Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all Pedro367 is a name known to all
All 3 are great choices, really. All are going to be quiet on the road and offer good traction off. I have had great experience with BFG for years now with the KO and now KO2 across multiple vehicles, so I went with C-Load KO2s for my 4R. They have been great so far and have had a neglibeable MPG hit. They weigh just about the same as the stock Bridgestones and look the best of the 3, IMO.

Falkens are in the middle of the two in the "aggressive" department. They are very well loved in the Toyota crowd and are cheaper than KO2s. I'd run these or Ridge Grapplers if I didn't like BFG so much.

Coopers are going to be the most road friendly as they are the least aggressive. They'll be your 3rd place performer offroad too. Personally, with KO2s, Falkens, and Ridge Grapplers on the market I see no reason to go to these unless you are just looking for a street tire that looks like a road worthy AT.