Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 10:04 AM

Stephencovar will become famous soon enough

Stephencovar will become famous soon enough
Questions regarding upgrading’19-‘21 TRD Pro Suspension

Hello friends! I hope everyone is doing well. I have a question for folks that upgraded their suspension on their ‘19-‘21 TRD Pros (Fox suspension). I have a ‘21 TRD Pro. Overall, I’m pretty happy with the stock Fox suspension except for its ride height. Now, I know of the Westcott Design lift kit but I don’t want to just do spacer or preload the collar. I also know that Eibach is working on a lift spring to add some height. I had the Eibach Pro Truck Lift Back when I had my TRD ORP and was overall happy but I couldn’t help but want more out of my suspension.

So now I’m thinking if I am going to mess with the suspension at all, might as well get it done right the first time and just get it all done at once. I’ve narrowed things down to The Icon Stage 7. I want to improve overall approach angles and handle speed when I’m out and about so from the research I’ve been doing, these seem like the best option. I also love that I can control the ride quality and that it’s a complete set from one company rather than mixing and matching.

For those that have gone with Icon, King, etc…., how do you like the overall ride quality compared to the stock suspension? Do you still get the nice plushy ride on the street? How’s overall ride comfort when on trails and going at higher speeds? Were you able to clear 285’s without much, if any, modifications?

Thanks for your help and guidance everyone. Oh and yes, I did use the search option. I haven quite found the answers I was looking for.
Stephencovar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote