View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 01:39 PM

pjbrownva is on a distinguished road

pjbrownva is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnRover View Post
Ended up mounting a wireless license plate camera in the back window of my TT. Plugs into a USB plug right next to the window. Done! Camera is viewed on an old Ipad mini mounted on my console. Gives me full visibility of what is going on behind me. No more blind spots.
awesome! I like your solution.

I've decided that I'm going to *try* some Dodge Ram mirrors.

He's the scoop... it looks there as some models that are 18" long in normal mode, and 24" in towing mode. That's shorter than some of the alternatives, so maybe they'll look OK.

The ones that I'm ordering are heated, electrically adjustable and have turn signal indicator in them.

Here's an image where I added the dimensions... it's the non-blinker version.

The other photos are of the blinker version I'm ordering.

So we'll see how this goes.
Attached Images
Towing Mirrors: adding removable motorcycle mirrors near  ends of T4R mirrors?-4runner-ram-towing-mirrors-jpg  Towing Mirrors: adding removable motorcycle mirrors near  ends of T4R mirrors?-4ruuner-mirrors-2-jpg  Towing Mirrors: adding removable motorcycle mirrors near  ends of T4R mirrors?-mirrors-4-jpg  Towing Mirrors: adding removable motorcycle mirrors near  ends of T4R mirrors?-mirrors-6-jpg 
pjbrownva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote