Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 12:17 AM

MyanRagahis will become famous soon enough MyanRagahis will become famous soon enough

MyanRagahis will become famous soon enough MyanRagahis will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Stroked View Post
Theoretically speaking, fog pattern lights should be mounted as low as possible. As you've already discovered, mounting them higher makes correct aiming next to impossible.

Driving pattern lights can be mounted higher with fewer ill effects. I might recommend just swapping the BD lights to the higher positions and the DD lights to the lower ones to get the maximum effect. You will lose some width on the fog pattern though because of the recessed mounting.

Remember also that the DD SS3's have a completely road legal beam pattern, but the BD Squadrons do not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanB View Post
This X2, put the DD SAE fogs in the fog position and they'll work better than up higher, easier to aim, more light where you want it.

The fogs seem to do a great job of filling in where the other beam is blocked width wise, complimenting each other nicely.
I definitely agree with both of y'all. Unfortunately I opted for the square bezel so it may not fit in the housing. I'm not opposed to running it how it currently is. Who knows, may look into a different lens sooner than later
I usually only run the yellows if it's raining bad and more. Just used to treating it how it is with my BD fogs.