View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 09:37 AM

Piggity will become famous soon enough

Piggity will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by aemravan View Post
My brother ended up getting some awesome footage co.ing up the 2 ledges on the front side of Daniel at URE. Made me so happy seeing the hard work pay off. This was the first of 2 times we went up this trail Sunday.

Uwharri Daniel first ledge - YouTube

Uwharri Daniel second ledge - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
The truck sounds good man. A couple spots looked a little knarly, like you were going to slam down hard.

And what was rattling? Was is your hi-lift?
33" Duratrac, spacer Lift with TT - 2022 Keystone 252RD
Piggity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote