View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 10:38 PM

raincoyote is on a distinguished road

raincoyote is on a distinguished road
Suspension upgrade to get the smoothest ride?

So I was going over the quote from the regional tire/suspension shop and price checking online. Going with straight KYB OEM rec'd replacements, but they quoted me at $137 per KG9025 Gas-a-Just Strut, which is about $40 of margin vs. directly buying them online so I'm taking a moment to suss this out more.

Generally, if I just want to do the LBJs and all the suspension components that matter. I've been looking through posts and diagrams but can't work it exactly out. Here's what I'm thinking I should just replace in one big go:

• LBJs
  • Struts
  • Shocks
  • Coils front and back
  • Sway bar linkage
  • Sway bar bushings
  • Bump stops?

Am I missing something? This one has thrown me through a loop and I'm pressing pause until I can figure it out for myself.

Last edited by raincoyote; 06-17-2021 at 10:51 PM.
raincoyote is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote