Thread: Lights Wiring
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2021, 03:24 PM

mbumpus11 has a spectacular aura about mbumpus11 has a spectacular aura about mbumpus11 has a spectacular aura about

mbumpus11 has a spectacular aura about mbumpus11 has a spectacular aura about mbumpus11 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by klone217 View Post
I need help! Anybody know to wire a dual switch to 2 sets of Baja squadron S2
Need more context.

Is that a dual switch (meaning one button on top, and one button on bottom)?

What are the individual colors for the switch to each component wire (i.e. is red "for sure" power, black ground, blue accessory, are the yellows backlit switch LEDs?), and how do those line up with the pre-fab switch that comes on the Baha rocker switch?

I just installed Squadron Sport pods on mine, so maybe check out that install write up...I think I covered how the switch wires lined up to an AOB switch...