Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: limp home mode?
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 12:04 PM

sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of

sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of sleepydad has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richrd View Post
tell me about the clock spring. Yes, the steering wheel got turned, it all came apart under the dash.
what year is your truck, clock spring is different thru the years. they can spin around like 2x times before you wreck them I think.

provided a link below for a 2000 clock spring (8430630120
CABLE SUB-ASSY, SPIRAL)

I messed one up one time and had to replace mine(1997), but I got the airbag light so that was the only way I knew it.

They are bit different thru the years. I know my 1997 did not work in a 1998 but the 1998 worked in a 2000 so... I don't know what you can just swap in and out thru the years with 100% certainty. They are kind of expensive but I would bet you can find a pick'n pull one for pretty cheap. super easy to swap them out, just be careful of the electrical connector is kind of goofy and I also ripped one apart by accident.

I was able to find one on ebay for super cheap brand new, 100% it was stolen from someplace.

SWITCH & RELAY & COMPUTER | 4RUNNER VZN185L-GKPZKA RZN18#,VZN18# | JT3HN87RXY0283787 | Toyota | Genuine Parts Catalogs | PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World

sleepydad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote