Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 06:16 AM

mnofpeace has a spectacular aura about mnofpeace has a spectacular aura about

mnofpeace has a spectacular aura about mnofpeace has a spectacular aura about
If i were you, similar situation and all...with 4th gens and 5th gens all around me...id get

wait for it

an Effin LC200...point blank period. yeah, they cost more, and yeah, the debt part i get, cuz i have only house-debt personally...but if you find and financne over 3yrs, it is a very short loan to bare. Plus, Since Toyota has saw fit to not send the USA any of the newer ones, and since the fit, finish, and build of LC's are far and away above anything else, and since in my own mind i have said it to myself many times "the ONLY upgrade to have now from my current '14 T4R is a Cruiser..." then that is what i'd get.

for your reality, i'd keep shopping for a 5th gen. newer is newer for a reason. And Toyota has kept this model since 2010 because it flat out works on so many levels. up the trim if you want, to a Trail/Off-Rd maybe...but ive had my SR5 for all of these years, 130k on it so far, and it has done nothing wrong.

But, i am doubling down here...If i didnt have college tuition to pay times-2...i would have already traded this truck in for a slightly used LC200 with similar milage, because we all know they will last another 200K or more.

Good luck on your search.
My TRD-Pro-Lite
mnofpeace is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote