Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 11:57 AM

jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough

jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough jdm-v35 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
Tbh, I didn’t think ET was a factor unless the vehicle’s bolts were extended. I always thought it came down to the correct thread pitch then rim seating and diameter for the wheel lock. With that said, looking forward to see others chime in.

BTW - good to see some former Nissan rwd guys in here. Summit makes some nice replicas but their offset/ concaveness seems to be just perfect.
ET(extended thread) refers to the threads going through the wheel lug hole, not the length of the lug. I think you are referring to extended lug nuts which are usually long open ended lug nuts used in racing applications.

I still have my G35 but its a side project for now and just sits on a lift in my garage. I do have an entire 3.8L sleeved block setup that just needs to be assembled but I sort of lost interest to finish it immediately.
jdm-v35 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote