View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 06:43 PM

FD7683 will become famous soon enough FD7683 will become famous soon enough

FD7683 will become famous soon enough FD7683 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonfasch View Post
Bushings – I’d probably buy brand-new to save the shop work. Are there bushing kits out there with all the required bushings?
For the front sway bar bushings - Going with Polyurethane will make the ride a bit more stiffer because the material is much harder than the regular rubber. I think OEM Toyota bushings don't come in a full kit so you would have to order the pieces that you need separately.

I went with Energy Suspension Poly bushings as well (full kit in one box) and i'm very happy with them. What came in the box was the sway bar bushings along with the end link bushings. It's one of the best upgrades for fighting body roll. Just make sure you use the provided grease if you go with poly bushings. I ended up snapping both front end links bolts on top so if it's rusty get ready to replace those as well.

Last edited by FD7683; 06-30-2021 at 05:15 PM.
FD7683 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote