Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 07:38 AM

scshack is on a distinguished road

scshack is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endlessblockades View Post
With all due respect, your research is sorely lacking. There are many more mainstream 3rd Gen front (and rear) bumper options in the thread linked below, but we are eager to see what this new option from a forum member will look like. In the meantime, have a look:

Bumper List (Updated)
You might be right about my lacking research. I have found some others that are DIY welding, which would cost a pretty penny to fab as opposed to buying a bumper this is prebuilt.

It’s also important to mention that the bumper list you shared (that I’ve certainly read through) is not as updated as one would hope. Nearly all the links are dead links, and without model numbers, it’s very difficult to know which bumpers will fit, which are prefabricated, which are custom workshops where onsite installation is required, and which kits are DIY welding.

I will continue to research though! I have much more to do.

Last edited by scshack; 06-30-2021 at 08:06 AM.
scshack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote