Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-01-2021, 02:32 AM

MIC_uhh is on a distinguished road

MIC_uhh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96RedRunner View Post
The quirks of VSC and TC in the 01-02's. Could try recalibrating VSC or go with the Andy Mod 2.0
I have done both Andy Mod does the trick. Lots of Info to read to understand how system works How-to's on both in forum.

166k mi is nothing for a 3rd Gen.
Been researching the Andy Mod 2.0 and I'm thinking for now I can just cut the red wire with black strip and leave it without a switch (won't be able to turn TC on, but seems safer without it)? Later on I could tap into it and add switch once it ships... or just rig it up to a generic light switch like one you find in a house.

Thank you for your response, it gave me some reassurance. Let me know what you think about just cutting the wire without installing switch for now. I'm not to good at electricals so it feels like I'm trying to diffuse a bomb
MIC_uhh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote