View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 12:19 PM

olyltd is on a distinguished road

olyltd is on a distinguished road
A coworker bought the Wildpeak for his Tacoma and after seeing them on his I have bought two sets for different cars; one for 2016 4Runner Limited and one for 2019 Subaru Ascent. Both sets went on factory 20" wheels and I love that look.

Now we have a '21 Venture coming and plan to keep the matte black TRD 17" wheels and get another set of Wildpeak, but they look too big, or at least the 265, in the front wheel well.

The pic of them on my Limited, I also had a slight lift but can't remember how high. Maybe like 1.5" leveling.

I want to do a slight lift on the Venture for aesthetics so any suggestions?
Attached Images
Falken's Wildpeak 265/70R17 is the way to go-limited-jpg  Falken's Wildpeak 265/70R17 is the way to go-img_0879-jpeg 
olyltd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote