Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 01:09 PM

Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice

Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice Ripper238 is just really nice
Finally all installed and tested.

I got a pair of Baja cornering lights that are 2500 lumens for setting up camp and backing down narrow roads if needed. I mounted them to a magnetic mount so they can be placed in a few locations or rotated.

The magnetic mount can hold 55+lbs

And with the quick release i can move the lights around or disconnect and move them to the front of my 4R and use them as ditch lights.

I am prewired for ditch lights up front with a switch so i can simply unplug the lights and remove them with the magnets from the rear then mount them magnetically to the hood up front as ditch lights. But i can also just rotate these forward and use them as ditch lights from the back since they are super bright. So incredibly versatile, i am glad i went with the magnetic mount and the super small bright Baja's.

Baja SAE's look nice too:

Last edited by Ripper238; 07-18-2021 at 01:35 PM.
Ripper238 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote