Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 05:16 PM

Chilow will become famous soon enough

Chilow will become famous soon enough
Tried most of the suggestions here so far.

How exactly do I check LCA bushings? It looks like it has hairline cracks in the rubber, not not sure how to check if that’s the issue. If it helps, the last time I got an alignment (about a year ago), the person doing it said I’ll likely need to replace some bushings because he almost wasn’t able to loosen something under there while performing alignment.

I had my wife turn the steering wheel while trying to listen and pinpoint where the noise was coming from. For sure the front end, but couldn’t tell. Placed my hand on several suspension components. I thought it was my aftermarket UCA and focused on that. I had my hand on it and could feel some type of feedback when the noise was present. I also placed my hand on the tie rod area. Again, felt something with the noise.
Chilow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote