View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 05:25 PM

Thirty4 is on a distinguished road

Thirty4 is on a distinguished road
Post your wheel offset and help me understand

Post up your pics of your wheel offset and help me understand what I need to do to get a wider stance. I am interested in wheel offset for a 2021 4Runner TRD PRO. I am not sure how much offset is on the stock wheel, but I want to replace those wheels with a wheel that allows me to get the tire in-line or just a touch outside the fender. I really like the wider stance, but I do not know what I would need to purchase to get there. Please note that I do not want to use wheel spacers. And I do really like the rims on the PRO, but this time around I really want the offset. I would also likely put a 285/70/17 or a 295/70/17 tire on the wheels. That would also change if I went to an 18 inch wheel or down to a 16 inch wheel. So, if you haven’t guessed, I need a lot of help with this to understand what it takes to widen that stance!

EDIT: For clarification, I am willing to mod, just wanted to try and avoid the BMC. But, I have had some great advice here and it does not look possible unless I go all the way on the mods. Thanks for the help everyone!
2016 4Runner SR5 - Sold
2010 FJ Cruiser - Sold

Last edited by Thirty4; 07-24-2021 at 06:56 PM.
Thirty4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote