Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 07-25-2021, 10:17 PM

superfrog is on a distinguished road

superfrog is on a distinguished road
FS OME 880 springs and 1/2 top plate spacer

Got a set of OME 880 springs and 1/2 inch top plates. Had them on for about a year and nothing wrong. Still has the tags on them. Decided to put taller springs on. They were on a 2000 4Runner
I don’t go off road and wheel.

$90 plus shipping. I can’t upload pics for some reason but if your interested send me a message and I can send pics

I’m in Asheville NC.

These need to go.

I’m open to offers but no trades and please make it a reasonable offer. Thanks.
superfrog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote