View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 01:31 AM

blackened_offroad has a spectacular aura about blackened_offroad has a spectacular aura about blackened_offroad has a spectacular aura about

blackened_offroad has a spectacular aura about blackened_offroad has a spectacular aura about blackened_offroad has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty4 View Post
No worries, my apologies. It’s just hard to tell a Toyota guy to buy a Jeep. LOL. Not that there aren’t any great Jeeps out there, there are some pretty sick setups. I just prefer the Toyota’s,

I wish I had the balls to do the BMC, just worried about warranty and a good shop in this area. I am sure the dealership will already turn me away for a lift and UCA’s for sure, kinda sucks! But, that’s how they are out here.

Your 34’s will be look amazing for sure. Gas mileage is tough with the mods, but my FJ was even worse. I swear there was a hole in the tank!
i'm on my second 4runner. My family members all drive toyotas. if i get rid of my 4runner it'll be for a 2021 Tundra. BUT, Jeeps are easier to mod big and a better choice for hardcore wheeling.
blackened_offroad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote