View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 04:14 PM

imcross is on a distinguished road

imcross is on a distinguished road
Same issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by VallejoRunner View Post
Reviving an old thread here...

I am trying to replace the Power Brake Booster in my '95 4runner (v6 SR5) and bought part SKP SKBB048 from RockAuto, which is said to be a fit but the rod for the clevis attachment to the brake pedal is noticeably longer than the OEM I removed. So much so that on install the rod buts up against the brake pedal itself long before the mounting nuts are tight. Any body else run into this issue or maybe can offer me guidance? Thanks!
Hey VallejoRunner - I have the same issue with a booster from Rockauto for 95 4runner... shaft too long. how did you resolve the issue? their only option is to return (at my expense) for another.
imcross is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote