View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 02:00 PM

Boring is on a distinguished road

Boring is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteLarry View Post
You won't regret it. You can never go wrong with toyota. These things are built to last
100% My first and only Toyota so far was an 87 4x4 pickup. 22R up front and plenty of rust all around. However, in the years I had it, only a wheel bearing and alternator at 220k miles were replaced. It was sent off to the south to perform duty as a maintenance vehicle for a property management company. Then it went out to a farm and I believe it is still alive and kicking.

I'm hoping the new Toyotas are every bit as legendary.
Boring is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote