View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 04:02 PM

T4R03 is on a distinguished road

T4R03 is on a distinguished road
Anyone replace their cats with aftermarket?

I have an 03 V6 sport throwing P0420, P0430, P2238 codes. After that 02 sensor codes follow. I bought both the front two air fuel ratio sensors which I believe are the same and then the rear O2 sensors after the cat which have their own specific part numbers. I do get that rotten egg/sulfur smell upon acceleration. Long story short is every mechanic I take it to either doesn’t know how to read the sensors or they want to save their own ass and replace both cats and sensors with OEM parts. I bought the sensors Denso but I am also looking to replace both cats and was wondering if anyone has ran aftermarket ones that are a bit more economical and work? The OEM Toyota cats are really expensive. If anyone could drop me a link or name of the cats that would be awesome.
T4R03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote