View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 04:26 PM

KDMcD is on a distinguished road

KDMcD is on a distinguished road
I have a 2020 4Runner ORP and a 2017 Land Rover Discovery. The only mods made to each vehicle are a change of wheels, adding KO2s and rock sliders. Added a small lift to the Disco, which is more of an everyday appearance desire versus off-road need.

I worry about longer-term reliability of the Disco, but it has been perfect thus far. It is a far more comfortable and interesting vehicle than the 4Runner, however. The Discovery is also better off road in every metric.

If you aren’t going to drive it 200,000 miles, I would get what you prefer and keep it maintained. If you are going to drive it for the rest of your life, the 4Runner is probably better. Definitely more boring, however.
KDMcD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote