View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 07:47 PM

4rFrog is on a distinguished road

4rFrog is on a distinguished road
Been through this, it's 100% pinion angle, you need adjustable rear links.

I had my drive shaft completely rebuilt and balanced, didn't help.
Balanced my tires on Hunter road force machine, didn't help.

Finally replaced upper and lower rear control arms, adjustable on both. Lined up rear pinion angle with drive shaft to with 1 degrees. Now it can go up to 100 MPH and it's smooth as silk.

Search - Toyota Double Cardan Drive Shaft pinion angle

https://www.triketalk.com/forum/atta...1&d=1487805932
2002 limited 4runner, Supercharged/7th injector/2.2 Pulley, Level 10 bulletproof transmission, 3" lift with 2.5 Fox Coilovers up front, Fox 2.0 reservoirs in the back, Toytec 3" springs in the back, Rokman lower links, Frontrange upper links, 285/75R16 Wildpeak ATW3's, SRQ Retrofits, Flowmaster 50 series SUV, New leather seats and steering wheel wrap, 4xinnovations bumper up front.
4rFrog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote