Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 10:30 PM

zzdocxx is on a distinguished road

zzdocxx is on a distinguished road
Kinda weird, today my battery seemed to fail. I didn't leave the lights on or anything, just had the a/c fan running with the motor off.

AAA jumped it, after which the front passenger (only) window would not work via the driver side controls. It works with it's own switch and the other windows also work with the driver controls.

I'm going to try that protocol mentioned above, is that it as far as the "normalizing" ?

Also strangely the clock went back 4 hours somewhere along the way, well that is easy enough to fix.

So it sounds like this is a known and not uncommon thing.

?