Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 05:50 PM

zzdocxx is on a distinguished road

zzdocxx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03_4x4Runner View Post
I am going to replace my Odyssey 34R soon because of age with a new Odyssey. Odyssey now recommends a 24F for the 4runner. It is the same width and length but is 1 inch taller so no spacer is needed.
Yeah my ODX 34R came in today and is already paid for. I was looking for the difference in spec in those two but didn't find it right off the bat.

Update on my window situation: front passenger window started working again on its own, only from its own switch though.

So I did the normalizing thing, this time I held the button for a good long 1-2-3 both up and down and it works normally again, yay !

Gonna put the new battery in this afternoon.