View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 01:14 PM

SurferUK has a spectacular aura about SurferUK has a spectacular aura about SurferUK has a spectacular aura about

SurferUK has a spectacular aura about SurferUK has a spectacular aura about SurferUK has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceandpho View Post
the lights from america Lhd will have the wrong cutoff in the projectors to be used in your area, you need to look for hilux surf 215 for the Rhd market. light will fit, but the output wont be correct.

look for hilux surf 215 i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuSeeker View Post
What being said is that the headlights on your 2007 4th Gen Japanese right hand drive T4R are the same as the headlights on 2006-2009 4th Gen American left hand drive T4Rs, there's no difference in the headlights because of which side the steering wheel is on.

2003-2005 4th Gen T4Rs have a slightly different headlight shape which is why you see some 4th Gens with different headlights, so what you need to find is a source for headlights from the later 4th Gens, 2006 through 2009 models.

I'm pretty sure you will not get those Hilux headlights to fit correctly, because the shape is wrong and I'm sure the mounting tabs will also not line up.

You need to look for a Hilux Surf headlights source, are there any countries in Europe that has Hilux Surfs?
Thanks chaps, I think it might mean getting some from Japan after all then - the closest RHD country where they were sold domestically!

Europe is all left hand drive and don't think the 4Runner/Surf ever got officially imported there either, after the 3rd gen.

Good idea to search for GRN215 though, that might come up with something in future, thanks.