Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 03:25 PM

zzdocxx is on a distinguished road

zzdocxx is on a distinguished road
New Odyssey battery, really dumb question.

So I put in one of those 34R batteries, after I had to call AAA for a jump last week.

It just so happened that I had taken everything out of my 4runner in anticipation of getting it detailed inside and out.

Hit the gas pedal going up the hill leaving my place yesterday and zoom zoom ! Same on the freeway entrance.

Wow I figured I had been carrying more weight than I realized.

Here's the funny part. The lady that takes care of my mom, she said, "Maybe it is because of the new battery".

I don't think that is possible, I said.

Then I got to thinking about unexpected effects and some things being more complicated than you realize.

OK everybody you can go ahead and laugh, that's what I did when she said that ! ! !

Seriously though . . .

? ? ?