Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 03:31 PM

FireTiger is on a distinguished road

FireTiger is on a distinguished road
Yes...I use seat jackers

I have had some luck, but at just under 6 feet tall, and the sunroof, it's been a balance between NEED and INCONVENIENCE. I have the need because the driver's seat in my TRD PRO isn't comfortable for my lower back, so the seat jackers help alleviate some level of comfort, but the inconvenience of my head always hitting the roof is a pain. They mostly work because they raise our seats to create the false sense of a normal floor (cars that are not 4x4) which allow our legs to dangle in a normal position. Not a problem for a healthy back I presume, but for lower back injuries, it's rough. Not having a lot of luck with it so my last resort is drop major $$$ for a possible Scheel-Mann seat. We'll see. You have nothing to lose by trying them because it's an easy install and if you don't like them just put the seat back in it's normal mounting position. I hope this helps.