View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 06:52 PM

AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future

AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future AuSeeker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.5Runner View Post
Did the stop lamp switch end up doing the trick? Sounds like I'm in the exact same scenario you were in (brake lights are working perfectly, no blown fuses and there doesn't seem to be any mechanical issues within the shifter assembly after taking the whole thing apart) and now I'm considering buying a new switch in the off-chance that's what's causing my transmission to be stuck in park. If that wasn't your issue after all, mind sharing what it ended up being?

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
Unfortunately @PhantomF4E hasn't been on the forum since November of last year, so you most likely will not get a reply from him.

I have "mentioned" him in this reply so it's possible he will get an email saying so and may visit the forum, but if he doesn't reply within a couple of days you might want to just get the switch and try it, it's easy to replace and not extremely expensive, especially if it solves your issue.