View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 11:37 AM

bigdaddy2021 is a jewel in the rough bigdaddy2021 is a jewel in the rough bigdaddy2021 is a jewel in the rough

bigdaddy2021 is a jewel in the rough bigdaddy2021 is a jewel in the rough bigdaddy2021 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Leader View Post
If I didn't have a third row I'd use the molle panels on the rear windows. nice to have all the gear up there and have the space for stuff in the cargo area. I've been on and off about getting a fire extinguisher for months, but I just can't seem to find a good spot for it. one of those things you will probably never need to use but you're damn glad you have if you need it
Yessir, i've come across several vehicles on fire and while I wasn't able to completely extinquish the fire on one - a Volvo wagon - I absolutely saved the other driver's bacon vehicle-wise (less involved carb/rubber fuel line fire). Scary stuff. I try to never be without a fire extinguisher now, especially out in BFE, in bone-dry California wilderness areas.

Well, went ahead and pulled the trigger on a Rago Molle panel/shelf setup. I picked up the panels on a blemish sale and the shelf was on sale with a "BACKTOTHETRAILS" code automatically applied. I also got free shipping.

So while a significant outlay of money, for sure, it seems like I was able to get a bunch of discounts applied (just fyi for others looking at the same setup)
bigdaddy2021 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote