Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: 2022 Trim Help!
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 03:20 PM

bergeron37 is on a distinguished road

bergeron37 is on a distinguished road
I am having the exact same dilemma right now. Paying $40K+ for a new car that has cloth seats does not sit well with me. I would prefer to have a sunroof as well so for me it's between the SR5 Premium and the TRD ORP. It will also spend 99% of its life on the highway but the looks of the TRD are so much better than the SR5 in my book.

I also don't need a 3rd row so it's looking more and more like the TRD ORP is the choice for me.

I suppose a happy medium would be the TRD Sport model but I don't like the limited wheels and front bumper.
bergeron37 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote