View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 10:08 AM

SurferUK has a spectacular aura about SurferUK has a spectacular aura about SurferUK has a spectacular aura about

SurferUK has a spectacular aura about SurferUK has a spectacular aura about SurferUK has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r-4ever View Post
Hi everyone, i know this is crazy for most of you. I have never tried this before but my oil is now in the engine for 23 months. the last time i changed it is september of 2019. i don't drive it that much but i'm at 8000 miles on that last oil change. i just wanted to see if every 10000 miles are okay no matter how long it's been.

by the way, i'll be changing my oil soon and i will have the oil tested for everyone to see. once again, this is for science experiment purposes so please be nice.
If it hasn't done loads of short trips that cause condensation to build up, I can't see the harm.

Modern oil is so good that I wouldn't be worried, and that's saying something!