Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 11:49 PM

4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light

4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light
Well we finished a lot but not all of what I listed above for today. It will be driving and at ATR but I will not drive it off-road. This is the case because we have not been able to test it at all yet.

On top of this we've been having a heck of a time with fittings. Today we ended up tig welding two aluminum fittings together for the oil filter relocation but I ended up breaking that fragile weld when attaching them to the block off plate.

The gas tank and steering is fully installed and all liquids put back into vehicle. As of roughly 9:30 this evening we estimated about 12 hours more work to finish it.

It's amazing how far we have come since day one on 5 July. Yes we are a little disappointed it its hard to be upset or sad given the nature of what we are building.

So now tomorrow, I will take plenty of pictures to show the beautiful work that was done today by two more guest fabricators.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
4rNCMTNs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote