Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 08:50 AM

shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice

shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgill View Post
UPDATE: So back in July, we had placed bids on two homes of which we got NONE cause of the crazy market.

Well our offer on another house in North Fort Worth (near 35W x 287) just got accepted and we are due to close on the property end of September with move in around mid October (letting current owners stay extra two weeks till their home is ready).

Super stoked for this move and looking forward to having a 3 car garage

Question: I will have to register my 4runner in Texas within 30 days of getting there. However I want to also get vanity plates there too. Can I order the vanity plates ahead of time so they are ready by the time I need to register it or just do it later on?
Vanity Plates takes about 30 days to come in usually. I ordered mine on June 12, and they arrived July 10. You will have to go to your local tax office. If you are coming from out of state, just know that Drivers License and Vehicle Tags are handled by 2 separate entities. You wil have to get a Drivers License at the DMV, and your Tags at the Tax Office.

Welcome to Texas. I'm in Dallas and we organize a Bi-Weekly meet for Pizza in Richardson. The Ft Worth Meet is starting up soon!

Join the Texas 4Runners and Toyotas in Texas group on Facebook, or Follow me on Instagram - 4RunnerShow - for more info on Texas based events.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about living here. I grew up and have lived here for 37 years!
Attached Images
Moving to Dallas next month - Advice? Mechanic?-240650010_10225359109833066_3514835039134450091_n-jpg 

The 4Runner Show
shadow247 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote