Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 04:46 PM

NachesPass4x4 is on a distinguished road

NachesPass4x4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devbot View Post
btw nice username, I was just getting ready to do the Naches trail for the first time before they closed the forests! Heard it's quite a beautiful trail and has a lot of history to it
Price is kind of a weird one I find, and pretty subjective. Personally? Really I wouldn't want to offer more than $5000 - I feel like that would be more than fair considering the pros and cons (good mileage vs rust, manual trans vs needing a rebuild eventually, needing tires, etc), but some people look at some of the loonies charging $15-20K or more for some very average 4Runner and start getting crazy ideas. $5K might even be pushing it
I love the Naches area. I didn't know they had things closed down out there. If you haven't been you definitely have to get out there. It's great in the summer and some of the easier sections can be a lot of fun at the end of the season when the snow starts setting in. Always beautiful.

As for the 4runner I think we are in the ballpark of $3000 right now. With it needing tires and the vibration issue we assume is the trans, I'm still a little hesitant, knowing what that will cost. Then the Rust on the rockers isn't real exciting. I'm leaning toward going for it though.
NachesPass4x4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote