Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 04:36 PM

dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light

dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light
Disable KDSS with toggle switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_mo View Post
Works for me... multiple computers/browsers and on mobile... it's a post by Jetboy and if you scroll down to the bottom of his post you will see the charts.

I’m getting invalid link and to click browser and it sends me to some random page on the forum.

Ok what I’m saying is when you kill the power to the accumulators ( which is what the control harness I have does). The accumulators stay open. And it basically allowing for more sway. When over 12mph and kdss control harness not activated , the accumulators are closed and doesn’t allow for the sway and is basically in the stiffest mode it can be in.

Also prob the confusing is in the terminology being used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dom42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote