Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 04:44 PM

dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light

dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light dom42 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPark View Post
I can't remember if there was a more recent thread, but I've been running with a kdss disable function for about 1 month now. Unfortunately I have yet to take it out on a trail due to some unrelated issues, but I do not notice a gigantic difference driving around town with it. It doesn't feel like it's going to just fall over sideways or anything like that, I 'think' I can feel a difference on some bumps here and there. This also may have to do with my some what heavily modified suspension already though.

Once things get settled for me I'll be back out on the trails every week or so. Until then, I have not ran into any issues with the switch, no weird errors or side effects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPark View Post
I can't remember if there was a more recent thread, but I've been running with a kdss disable function for about 1 month now. Unfortunately I have yet to take it out on a trail due to some unrelated issues, but I do not notice a gigantic difference driving around town with it. It doesn't feel like it's going to just fall over sideways or anything like that, I 'think' I can feel a difference on some bumps here and there. This also may have to do with my some what heavily modified suspension already though.

Once things get settled for me I'll be back out on the trails every week or so. Until then, I have not ran into any issues with the switch, no weird errors or side effects.

If you are not feeling it you are not driving it enough. Or haven’t drove it enough to know what it does or doesn’t feel like. Even if you are heavily modified. I doubt it’s as modified as mine. I have basically a race setup per day and can def feel it. Mayb it’s not working or failed. Especially if it’s the v1 control harness. Might want to check it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dom42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote