Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 03:02 PM

blazier196 is on a distinguished road

blazier196 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDancelot View Post
For what it's worth, and since this thread exists;

I've ordered USR Depo headlight from yotamafia about 2 months ago.

Passenger headlight had a bad DRL led strip (one of the center LEDs is out). Unfortunately I couldn't bench test it before the install.

I've been at a back and forth with Yotamafia for about 4 weeks now. It looks like I'll have to pursue this with paypal and/or my credit card company. Also considering billing them for the time spent installing and removing the headlights since it's not just a 15 minute job to take the front cover off and put it back on.

Finally, not happy about the USR Depo headlights, evidently a missing LED is not enough to qualify for a warranty.

I am the owner of YotaMafia, i cant look up your order since I cant see your name on here but if you email us or call us we will refund those headlights in full and you can keep them. We are having alot of issues with USR and we will be taking them off the site very soon. It stinks too because we wanted to try and bring a cheaper option for 4runner guys other then Alpharex or morimoto but their QC is just not going to work for us. I am sorry you had to deal with all of that, I assure you we will make it 100% right.

-Breland Blazier