Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 10:51 PM

Farzad_K is on a distinguished road

Farzad_K is on a distinguished road
2020 TRD Off Road Premium: Tire Pressure Display

Hello.

I recently have gone through an ordeal of "upgrading" the stock tires to all-terrain tires because I had Moab plans. It was an ordeal because I bought tires online - but that is a different story.

A while after the new tires were installed, I was simply playing around the instrument panel and I noticed there is a feature where you can have the pressure recalibrated? Any way, I pressed and held the button and now the display shows blank where pressure used to appear.

I don't know exactly how the tire pressure information is transmitted to the car's instrument panel. I contacted the tire center and they said it is part of the pressure valve and every time they deal with tires on a car they rebuild those pressure valves.

Could their rebuilding be the reason for blanks in places where pressures are usually indicated or is there something else that I am not doing.

I am taking the car in this weekend for them to see if the valves are sending signals or not.

Thanks

Farzad
Farzad_K is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote