Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 11:24 PM

Farzad_K is on a distinguished road

Farzad_K is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saker View Post
Did you look in your owners manual ?
It states it in the manual how to perform the initialize function.
In the time it took you to call the “tire center” and listen to some BS, you could have looked it up and performed the function.

Just sayin’
Well actually I didn't have the manual handy, but I did think about calling my Dealership's Service Center but I knew I would be on hold for a long time. I thought this process would have been more straightforward and instructions would be provided on the display, I did eventually find it in the manual and they are more involved than I thought.

Thanks
Farzad_K is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote