View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 08:26 AM

4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light

4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light
Update post ATR

Well I know it's been a little while and here's the little and rather boring update.

Of course it went to ATR last week and had it by the Budbuilt booth and spoke to a lot of people about it. It's certainly not fun winching it onto the trailer with a nearly dead battery. It was an adventure getting it off the trailer yesterday.

In any case the new fuel pump from aeromotive will be arriving today along with the required fittings etc. So within this week and early next week it should be finished at this stage. I also purchased the appropriate fitting adapters for the hard lines on the lockers. I will be so happy when this is done and we have no more fittings issues.

to finish we have:

1. exhaust needs to be completed.
2. reroute steering feed lines to Ram as we do not like them sitting next to exhaust on driver side link.
3. fix remote oil filter mount and block off plate. Correct fittings for this arrived yesterday.
4. tig weld bung onto gas tank to ensure no leaking
5. tidy up rear wheel wells with sheet metal to close it up and re-install the factory plastic.

My travel schedule this month is crazy but hopefully we can take it out on a shake down run next Thursday or between 27-29 Sept, as I'm hoping to take it back to Windrock the first weekend of October.

I do have a short walk around video of the hydro steering system I'll try to upload later today.

In hind sight given all of the planning we did we still missed or didn't buy enough or correct fittings but to start (day 1 of cutting) and nearly finish this build in less than 8 weeks is simply amazing.

The atlas should arrive in mid October so be installed after I return from Windrock.
4rNCMTNs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote