Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 10:49 AM

repo is a glorious beacon of light repo is a glorious beacon of light repo is a glorious beacon of light repo is a glorious beacon of light repo is a glorious beacon of light

repo is a glorious beacon of light repo is a glorious beacon of light repo is a glorious beacon of light repo is a glorious beacon of light repo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_welfare_wagon View Post
Sorry, I just realized I forgot to answer the swaybar question.

I'm running 1995 4runner links which are ~2 inches longer than stock and the 890s are firmly in place. I grabbed onto the 890s at full flex and could literally shake the whole truck back and forth when yanking on them. Solidly in place. I do have the top cone bumpstops in there though. I'm sure this adds another inch or so to their length

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Do you remember if they are 2nd gen rear or front links in the rear? And what links do you use in the front? I think I have 3rd gen front on the rear and 2nd gen rears on the front or something like that but I need to look it up in my log. The fronts keep snapping off the driver side top, I think it's the poly bushings putting too much stress on them and the sway bar itself is bent maybe, it tends to bind up.