Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 03:23 PM

Lolaya is on a distinguished road

Lolaya is on a distinguished road
4Runner Tires pointed inwards after parking. Axle failure?

Hi everyone,

Interesting day today. I left work today for lunch and when I came back, I parked into a spot (turning right) and felt like my car didnt want to roll fully into the spot. I reversed and it still wasnt rolling smoothly. Even giving acceleration wouldnt help too much and made the car feel wiggly, like it wanted to not follow the steering wheel.

I have a bad passenger front axle that coincidentally I am replacing on Monday with a CVJ remanufactured axle. When the steering wheel is straight, the passenger front wheel is the one that is curved inward.

Other than slight squeaking and maybe steering wheel vibrations and oil leak/torn seal, it hasnt given me any big signs of completely breaking down.

Should I have been worried earlier about the leak? Is it most likely the axle?

Going to try having it towed this afternoon from my workplace.
Thank you.
Lolaya is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote