Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 07:57 PM

BorotHex has a spectacular aura about BorotHex has a spectacular aura about

BorotHex has a spectacular aura about BorotHex has a spectacular aura about
Got under the truck and banged around with a rubber mallet. All I hear that isn’t solid is the front skid plate. Rattly sounding. It’s going in to the dealer tomorrow for the never ending steering wheel vibration debacle, so I’ll have them look for it. I still get the squeak on compression from the front that sounds like a slight tire skid.

This is my first Toyota and I have to say it is definitely going to my wife and will likely be my last. I’ve never had a vehicle with so many interior and exterior noises. I’m not even trying on the horrible sunroof rattles. I just don’t have the energy after week after week of trying to find the dash popping. I did figure out the sunglasses holder rattles badly, but I don’t have a fix. Tried several things and got nowhere. I just turn the music up until I can get another car and give this to my wife.
BorotHex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote