Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 05:18 PM

jskeith111 is on a distinguished road

jskeith111 is on a distinguished road
Part number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GX4SEVEND View Post
Just installed it and it sounds amazing. Running off a Rockford prime amp giving it about 300 watts. Put two lays of sound deadening behind the box.

The box comes from Toyota with the factory sub. Toyota lists it as only 2017-2020 I believe but it fits mine perfectly and I’ve got a 2014 SR5.

Also running the focal fronts with power bass rears. Using the factory deck but an Audio Control LCQ-1 and its way beyond what I expected. The focals are pointless in my opinion with out being amped. Using a JL amp giving 75x4 and its perfect

For anyone looking at upgrading the factory sub or adding one but want to keep cargo space this is the perfect mod. Worth every penny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Part #86150-0W120 shows it is for vehicles produced 08/2013-04/2017.
The Part #86150-35080 shows it is for vehicles produced 05/2017-08/2019.

If yours is a 2014 and you used the #86150-35080, you just proved that it'll work regardless of what Toyota says...which is great because the price difference between those parts is several hundred dollars.

Can you confirm the part number that you bought? I've been looking at doing this exact thing with my 03/2017 4runner and don't want to cough up the extra several hundred $$ to get the more expensive part if the cheaper one will work.

Also, did you get the bolts with it or did you have to order those separate?
jskeith111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote