Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 12:43 AM

Annolino122 will become famous soon enough Annolino122 will become famous soon enough

Annolino122 will become famous soon enough Annolino122 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmaker1 View Post
Thanks, but anytime Toyota contradict anything I state, you better trust them first LOL. I only can repeat what other Toyota people tell me. It's between them and them what they disagree on.

Anything I state must, be taken with a grain of salt. I was told production will be sourced out of TMMGT, but I did not hear anything about Tahara not producing them anymore.

Hi, I am repeating what I was told by someone else, affiliated with Toyota. If I am wrong, then that's fine. Prior to a few months ago, I was all but convinced, this was MY 2023 in October 2022. They said I was wrong and it was now MY 2024 in early 2024.

For some reason the program got delayed and I was "corrected" to the source plant being TMMGT in Q1 of 2024.

Naturally I want this new 4Runner in the market sooner and retire the N280, but from other GA-F products being MY 2024 and no longer 2023MY, it looks quietly gloomy.

I am not one to pressure those with firsthand insight such as yourself, so thank you for stopping by and giving your own perspective, even if it invalidates my credibility in certain areas. It someone else can do it way better, I welcome it.

I am more focused on a small circle of 4Runner owners, being informed and not so much the whole customer base, where it can hurt Toyota sales.

Recently I PMed a few people, to let them know who to ask these questions and get better answers than I can give.
As I mentioned to you in another couple posts, I appreciate you digging into it all and the excitement! You take a very professional prospective and a wholesome one too. Again thank you for your comments and I appreciate what you're doing
Annolino122 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote